This is the current 3D illustration of the floor plan and overall design. It does not include the passenger side yet.
It was 5 degress this morning when I started the removal of all that was old. I arrived at the warehouse which was a solid 60 + degrees which made for a warm working environment. Thanks to the ideal working conditions I have, things started out and went very smoothly which was kinda surprising since I was prepared for the worse. I was able to set up a skid where I could put all the debris which would later get tossed into a dump truck 15 feet away how perfect is that! I have a hand truck to go along with the skid which will be very helpful when I start to remove all the appliances and put them into storage until I need them. These old RV’s seem to have been slapped together with odd’s and end’s or whatever was handy. As I started to rip all the old out I felt better about how much material I will need to complete the project. When working virtually in 3D things tend to seem a bit bigger visually then they really are. So all in all, materials should be far less then I initially expected. I wish I could add a bit more but for the first day of the gut…no suprises. I will resume tomorrow to deal with plumbing and electrical removal.